Lighthouse Lab Services is seeking an energetic and performance-focused Senior Sales Executive to work at a budding company that is growing at a remarkable rate!
As a Senior Sales Executive, you will be instrumental in the Lab SaaS sales process and contribute directly to the company’s growth strategy. As an individual contributor, you will be responsible for Lab software sales of this client's comprehensive Patient Experience platform. In this role you will develop and expand executive level relationships with VP and C-level Lab executives in both Independent Diagnostic Labs as well as other strategic markets as successfully sell and deliver our mobile, cloud-based, SaaS platform.
You may be a great fit for the Senior Sales Executive position if:
• You have experience leading a net-new software for Lab sales process and working with C-level executives and Lab business leaders
• You have a significant Lab Rolodex and want to capitalize on those relationships
• You have a closer’s mentality and love to win!
• You enjoy coordinating and executing sales strategy with a team approach
• You have experience in the Lab space and can articulate the evolution of consumerism in healthcare
• You are passionate about healthcare and digital health
• Cultivate relationships with Independent Labs, hospital-based Labs and other strategic markets as we uncover
• Proactively take lead on target market profile (TMP) prospects that are delivered by the lead generation team and follow proper selling methodologies to uncover current challenges as well as articulate the ROI and value proposition of leveraging our platform and services to overcome identified challenges.
• Provide Lab industry and market expertise.
• Leverage your own personal network to fill your sales pipeline and contribute to overall growth.
• Manage sales process and develop pipeline in HubSpot through accurate forecasting, account strategy and planning.
• Develop platform proposals, agreements and encompass excellent negotiation skills to see deals to closure
• Engage and lead contract negotiations
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Lab healthcare-related software sales and a consistent track record closing deals upwards of $150,000.00+ in contracted annual recurring revenue (CARR) (first year subscription total).
• Must have a proven track record of quota achievement 3 out of the previous 5 years
• Experience working with Labs, Lab Information Systems (LIS) and Lab Information Management Systems (LIMS)
• Previous experience selling SaaS products
• Excellent presentation and leadership skills
• Previous sales training and methodologies (Sandler Sales and Miller Heiman experience is a plus)
• Strong interpersonal skills to include: communication, conflict management and complex contract negotiation
• Ability to travel as needed estimated about 15%
• Previous experience working in a high-growth technology industry
• Remote work
• Uncapped commissions
• Significant stock option
• Success bonuses
• Health and Dental Insurance
• Employee Resource Groups
• Professional development opportunities
• Access to world-class sales training resources
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 844-334-1658 | lighthouselabservices.com
#CP JOB ID: 15593