Lighthouse is partnering with a local NJ practice that is searching for a creative, resourceful, and integrative thinker to play a critical cross-functional role within Research and Development to drive projects forward. This practice is currently on the cutting edge of wellness and chronic pain management and is wanting to take their expertise and move it into the clinical lab.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage daily operations of R&D projects
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with research teams to create an environment of innovation, collaboration, and progress
Qualifications and Preferred Experience:
- Experience with Next Gen Sequencing is required
- Experience with assay development required
- Ph.D. and 2+ years of experience in research and development preferred.
- Experience with project management approaches and tools, project planning, timeline and budget management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to multi-task with demanding timeframes
- Proven track record leading multi-functional teams and the ability to lead through influence in order to drive team projects forward
Relevant experiences in assay development and operational knowledge of the broader R&D processes
Possess detailed knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 14 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#LL Job ID: 11317