Lighthouse Lab Services is working with an accute care facility located in Winter Garden, FL looking to add two Senior technologists to it's growing staff. This person should be a generalist and have experience working in all laboratory departments.
M-F 6a-2:30pm rotating weekends
M-F 2-10:30p rotating weekends
– Prepares specimens for testing, verifies patient identification on samples and test requisition before testing, applies rules of specimen rejection and arranges for recollection.
– Uses and maintains equipment and instruments used in test performance, documents quality controls, performs minor troubleshooting, and maintains clean work area.
– Calculates, reports, and records test results. Analyzes results for critical values and reports results immediately.
– Prepares reagents, maintains an adequate supply of materials for test procedures and manages inventory.
– Completes required daily procedures and checks that equipment is maintained in good working order.
– Ensures work area is cleaned stocked and organized daily.
– Follows established general safety procedures and utilizes PPE appropriately.
– MT(ASCP) or MT(AAB)
– Florida license in all areas required
– 2+ years of generalist experience
Benefits and Salary:
– Health, Vision, Dental
– Sign on Bonus
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#KW Job ID: 14718