Lighthouse Lab Services is the USA's premier laboratory consulting, management, and recruiting company. With decades of laboratory start-up and operational experience, we've cultivated a collaborative team of scientists, consultants, and industry experts. We enjoy a rewarding atmosphere built on teamwork, recognition, and growth. This atmosphere enables us to provide innovative solutions and extraordinary client service to fulfill our mission of making laboratory testing more accessible.
If you're up for an incredibly rewarding challenge, we'd be honored to hear from you.
Snapshot / What You'll Do:
The Senior Scientist/Toxicology will be responsible for all things technical for the toxicology side of managed accounts. Method development and improvement. Help with troubleshooting as needed and improving technical workflows. On-site technologist and instrument support will report to this position. Essentially, if you're looking to foster innovations and express your method development side while making technical changes? This is the job for you!
This is a remote opportunity. Must have flexibility to travel after COVID-19 to visit company labs once or twice a year.
– Minimum 2 years of laboratory experience highly preferred
– Experience in Toxicology laboratory
– LCMS method development experience in Toxicology
– Minimum of 2 years supervising a team
– Meet the requirements for a technical supervisor in a CLIA laboratory is preferred
– Strong organization skills, communication skills, and excellent attitude.
Salary and Benefits:
– Competitive Salary (based on experience)
– Medical, Vision and Dental Benefit offerings
– Paid Time Off (vacation and sick days)
– After 3 years at the company, you'll accrue an addition PTO day yearly
– 8 Paid Holidays
– 401(k) retirement plan: We will match 100% of your contributions up to 3% of annual salary, then 50% of your contributions for the next 2% (up to 5% of your salary)
– Company-provided short and long-term disability insurance
– Life Insurance + AD&D
– Paid Volunteer Time Off
– Paid Medical Leave / Paid Parental Leave
– Company sponsored events, socials, snacks + more
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has more than 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#SS Job ID# 13498