Lighthouse Lab Services and Elite Diagnostics have joined forces to become the country’s premier laboratory management, recruiting and consulting firm! With decades of laboratory start-up and operational experience, we are proud of our incredible team of scientists, consultants, and industry experts. With a rewarding atmosphere built on teamwork, recognition, and growth, we love working together to provide innovative solutions and extraordinary client service. We are looking for a Laboratory Specialist I to join our growing team in Charlotte, North Carolina, so if you’re up for a challenge, please apply below.
Ideally located between the scenic Blue Ridge Mountains and Smoky Mountains and the sandy beaches of the North Carolina coast, this location offers the best of all seasons. If this sounds like something for you so far, keep reading for more details.
As our Senior Scientist, you'll be responsible for helping with technical operations of our managed lab accounts. You'll be working with technical methodology, quality control, validations, and instrument troubleshooting.
Experience and Expertise
- B.S. in Chemistry, Engineering, Medical Technology, Clinical Laboratory Science, or related discipline
- M.S. or PhD preferred
- LCMS method development, service, and maintenance experience required
- Prior experience working with Agilent LCMS troubleshooting experience
- 5+ years experience in a lab environment
- Project management and sample prep experience preferred
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time as needed
Compensation and Benefits
- $75,000+ (based on experience)
- Mileage and hotel reimbursement
- Medical, Vision and Dental benefit offerings
- Paid Time Off (vacation and sick days)
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Company sponsored events, socials, snacks + more
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#WB Job # 11813