Come work for Elite Diagnostics, a premier clinical lab management and consulting company based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Elite is looking for a Software Engineer/Developer to join its team to help us make high quality lab testing more readily available nationwide (including COVID-19 testing). You'll be building out our Lab Information Management software which includes infectious disease testing and other custom interfaces for our clients. You'll also help us with the day-to-day maintenance and troubleshooting of the software to make sure lab specimens are tested accurately and the results are reported to doctors reliably. Elite is a company that demonstrates appreciation for its employees with competitive pay, great benefits, and additional perks.
– Based in Charlotte, NC with offices in the Raleigh-Durham area
– Founded in 2016 to help labs collect lost revenue
– Decades of lab start-up experience
Compensation and Benefits:
You get to be a part of the country’s premier laboratory management, recruiting and consulting firm! With decades of laboratory start-up and operational experience, we are proud of our incredible team of scientists, consultants, and industry experts. With a rewarding atmosphere built on teamwork, recognition, and growth, we love working together to provide innovative solutions and extraordinary client service.
– $70,000+ and benchmark bonuses
– Medical, Vision and Dental benefit offerings
– Paid Time Off (vacation and sick days)
– 8 Paid Holidays
– Company sponsored events, socials, snacks + more
This position will work in our office in Charlotte, NC and is a full-time, salaried position.
Experience and Expertise:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science
– 2-5 years of equivalent experience
The Skills You Bring:
– Experience in data processing (ELT) and automating these tasks
– Experience in full stack development
– Proficient in Grails, Java and Redis
– Experience with relational databases in MySQL
– Experience with Amazon Web Services for server hosting
– Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) methodologies
– Desire to keep up-to-date with the latest best practices in software development
– Expert knowledge in Microsoft Office, Windows OS, Office Suite
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Ability to think critically and analyze information; problem solving
We are looking for:
Software Engineer with experience in developing solutions for custom data interfaces and enterprise application development. The interface solutions include industry standard API and SFTP file transfer to transfer, store and retrieve documents and data from various platforms. Application development in IntelliJ Idea Ultimate, Groovy/Grails Tools Suite, Grails 2.4.3, Java, Redis and relational databases including MySQL in support of existing enterprise application(s) and proprietary data base created to manage a complex Laboratory Information System (LIS) hosted within Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Must be able to convert project specifications and statements of problems and procedures into detailed logical flow charts for coding, whether completed internally or outsourced. Ability to develop data solutions to automate the transfer of data from client reporting into a proprietary data base.
Ability to stay well-organized and pay close attention to detail. Correspond with client (Lab) contacts with appropriate language while following the specific facility and department protocol. Interact with staff at all levels, sometimes under pressure; remain flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
Job ID: 11681