Known as the City of Good Neighbors, Buffalo, NY is also the city of good opportunities.
Lighthouse Lab Services is seeking Specimen Accessioners for new lab created by an existing and well-established lab family in Buffalo, NY conducting COVID-19 testing. The Specimen Accessioners support testing site staff and laboratory staff through a variety of tasks related to patient information management, organization, and communication. The target is to complete all activities accurately, with high quality and in a timely manner.
Looking for a chance to embark on an exciting career in science? READ ON!
Specific job duties include but are not limited to:
- Understanding technical and non-technical specimen requirements necessary to complete data entry.
- Data entry including organization of patient requisitions.
- Receive specimens, verify types and quantity.
- Accessioning, sorting, processing, delivering, and storing lab specimens.
Minimum Preferred Profile
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous experience in a clinical lab environment preferred
- Previous experience as a lab Accessioner or Specimen Processor highly preferred
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary commensurate with education and experience
- Full benefits
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com