Are you interested in taking your chemistry lab testing career to the next level by joining a successful and growing laboratory that will provide the opportunity to work autonomously while enjoying a low cost of living?
Lighthouse Recruiting is currently seeking a Technical Supervisor to join a physician-owned laboratory in Waverly, Tennessee. This position is full-time, Monday – Friday, and can provide flexible hours. This role will be responsible for handling sample screening and operating/troubleshooting LCMS equipment.
Other job duties include but are not limited to:
– Loads and runs samples through LCMS equipment (Agilent 6420).
– High-complexity LCMS testing.
– Troubleshoots instrumentation as necessary.
– Initiates any corrective action in the lab on testing equipment.
– Accessioning and receiving patient specimens.
You should apply if you have at least a licensed Tennessee physician or hold a doctoral degree in a chemical, physical, biological, or clinical laboratory science or two (2) years of full time clinical laboratory work. You will also need a Tennessee state technician license. This is an excellent opportunity to join a solid business in a great location. Not only do you get to be part of a quickly growing lab, but the compensation and benefits are also very competitive.
Basic Preferred Profile:
– Be a physician licensed in Tennessee or hold a doctoral degree from an accredited college/university in a chemical, physical, biological, or clinical laboratory science.
– Tennessee state lab tech license
– Two (2) or more years of full time clinical laboratory work experience
– 1+ years chemistry screening / LCMS operating experience highly preferred.
Salary and Benefits:
– Base salary of $55-60/year based on experience.
– Benefits available
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#JY Job ID: 11146