Lighthouse Lab Services is looking for an experienced molecular testing professional who can take charge of antibody testing using ELISA kits. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing testing activities including equipment and test validation and troubleshooting, and reporting of results.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Establishes performance criteria for laboratory tests.
- Monitors participation in approved proficiency testing program.
- Establishes a quality control program appropriate for high complexity molecular diagnostics and acceptable levels of analytical performance.
- Resolves technical problems and ensures remedial actions are taken when test systems deviate from established performance specifications.
- Ensures that test results are not reported until all corrective actions have been taken and test system is functioning as expected.
- Identifies training needs and ensures that testing personnel received necessary training and education.
- Assesses competency of testing personnel through direct observation and record review.
- Competitive Salary (based on experience)
Must be qualified as a Technical Supervisor per CLIA and the state of California:
- B.S. in a Lab Science (or equivalent) + 4 years experience of relevant testing experience
- M.S. in a Lab Science (or equivalent) + 2 years experience of relevant testing experience
- PhD in a Lab Science (or equivalent) + 1 year experience of relevant testing
- Licensed California CLS
Exhibit understanding/documentation of the basic quality control as relates to equipment, reagents, and CLIA lab space
Demonstrated leadership ability
Excellent problem-solving skills
Ability to work independently and collaboratively; exercise good judgment
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#WB Job # 11807