Lighthouse Lab Services and has partnered with an innovative company offering COVID-19 testing and vaccine access on the go! This company is deploying mobile units across the US to travel to underserved or populated communities to provide easy access to testing and vaccinations.
The mobile units are self-contained trailers deployed for a range of applications, bringing advanced capabilities where existing infrastructure is insufficient or unavailable. These mobile facilities are positioned with complex control environments, allowing for safe laboratory services on the go!
*The units will travel locally to different hospitals, outpatient centers, and surgery centers. You will be home every night!
More info about the units:
- Fully self-contained cGMP Facilities
- Available as an open cleanroom or with specific zones for aseptic processes or containment
- Units can be hooked up to existing building connections (shore power) or function independently with on-board generators and water tanks
- Trailers can be installed in warehouse/shell buildings for extended deployments
- Can be easily moved to the site or region where it is needed
- 53’ ft. (16 meter) long trailers have optional slide-out walls to increase interior space
- Engineered and configured for any required standards including: FDA cGMP, USP, Biocontainment up to BSL-3; Cleanroom up to Grade A.
Molecular Technical Supervisor is in charge of molecular testing, with initial focus on COVID-19 Testing, with future additional panels. Mainly responsible for overseeing testing activities, including equipment, test validation, troubleshooting and reporting on infectious disease panels. Taking responsibility for clinical laboratory’s testing being carried out in accordance with procedures ensuring corrective actions are taken to resolve any technical problems that arise.
The Molecular Technical supervisor is responsible for the supervisor of molecular testing personnel within the laboratory facility.
Responsibilities and Duties
·- Establish performance criteria for laboratory tests.
– Monitor participation in approved proficiency testing program.
– Establish a quality control program appropriate for high complexity molecular diagnostics and acceptable levels of analytical performance.
– Resolve technical problems and ensure remedial actions are taken when test systems deviate from established performance specifications.
– Ensure that test results are not reported until all corrective actions have been taken and test system is functioning as expected.
– Identify training needs and ensure that testing personnel received necessary training and education.
– Assess competency of testing personnel through direct observation and record review.
·- Bachelor’s degree in a chemical, physical, or biological science or medical technology from an accredited institution.
– 4 years of clinical experience in high-complexity testing
– 2 years of clinical laboratory training and/or experience in molecular diagnostics or microbiology preferred
– Experience with PCR and DNA/RNA Extraction instrumentation
– Knowledge and/ or use of PCR techniques
Salary and Benefits:
– $65,000+ depending on experience
– Full Benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#KH Job ID #13069