Are you an experienced Toxicology Supervisor and looking to join an excellent and growing company in a stable laboratory? We are representing an amazing lab company outside of Detroit, MI that is looking to bring on a Technical Supervisor. If you fit the below profile, we'd love to hear from you!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Responsible for supervising technical staff and performing high-complexity laboratory developed testing.
· Analyze LC-MS/MS data and certify clinical toxicology patient results reports.
· Design and execute LC-MS/MS laboratory developed test validations.
· Ability to work independently without direct supervision.
· Work with toxicology equipment which includes immunoassay drug screens and LC-MS/MS drug confirmations.
· Must be well organized and possess good analytical skills.
· Perform general operation, maintenance, calibration, and troubleshooting of LC-MS/MS instrumentation.
· Analyze, review, interpret, and release clinical toxicology data and results with reliability, accuracy, and integrity.
· Ensure patient test results are reported only when the systems are functioning properly.
· Identify problems with instrumentation or data that may adversely affect resulting of data or reports.
· Follow and perform laboratory procedures for specimen handling and processing, test analysis, reporting and maintaining records of patient results.
· Communicate with providers, staff and other health care personnel concerning laboratory results, procedures, technology, and related issues or questions.
· Troubleshoot current assays and assist in validation of new assays.
· Assist the laboratory staff in the coordination and processing of client samples and provide technical training and support to staff.
· Participate in continuing education and laboratory developed in-service programs.
· Perform a variety of laboratory support activities as assigned, including routine laboratory housekeeping and maintenance.
· Perform additional follow-up examinations, tests and analysis according to established laboratory procedures or as requested.
· Comply with established federal, states, and departmental policies and procedures, including: CLIA, OSHA, HIPAA, safety, compliance, quality improvement, environmental, and infection control.
· Adhere to the laboratory’s quality control and assurance policies and document quality control activities.
· Monitor quality control program(s) to ensure that acceptable levels of analytical performance are maintained for each test system.
· Maintain inventory of reagents/ solvents/ test kits and any instrument parts that are needed on site.
Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or Biology
· Qualify as High Complexity Testing Technical Supervisor in toxicology under current CLIA regulations
· Minimum of 4+ years clinical toxicology LC-MS/MS experience
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
– Competitive salary based on experience
– Health, Vision, Dental
– PTO, Holidays
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 14 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#DS Job ID: 10914