Are you looking to take your Toxicology career to the next level? Are you currently a supervisor but feel like you are lost in a large organization? If so, I have an opportunity in wild wonderful West Virginia
Lighthouse Lab Services is looking for a Technical Supervisor for a busy and growing clinical laboratory.
– Ensures all new employee training and cross-training are compliant with all lab rules, regulations, standard work, standard operating procedures, and associated guidelines.
– Develops and implements approved work processes including SOPs, standard work, and other methodologies.
– Actively participates in all internal inspections. Technical resource and participant for external audits and inspections.
– Document discrepancies, exceptions, and unusual trends.
– Follows all laboratory policies and procedures; adheres to all health and safety standards
– Responsible for testing and maintenance of LCMS equipment to include Sciex and Agilent.
Education and Experience:
– BS in science (Chemistry preferred), required
– 4+ years' experience in a high complexity testing laboratory
– Master's in science with 2+ years' experience in a high complexity laboratory may also satisfy the above education and experience requirement
– 1+ year of people management experience, required
– Must have urine drug screen experience operating and maintaining LC-MS instrumentation. Sciex and Agilent experience strongly preferred
– Health insurance
– Relocation assistance
– $80,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 14 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
#DS Job ID: 13140