Technical and Molecular Supervisor, Toxicology
Atlanta, GA · Job ID: 9859 · · Industry: Toxicology
Lighthouse Lab Services is representing a growing Molecular/Genetics lab in Atlanta, GA who is looking for a technical Supervisor to join their team. This is a Monday-Friday day shift opportunity for an advanced Scientist with LC/MS experience.They use AB Sciex and Beckman for all toxicology testing.
Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
– Ensuring that all lab equipment is in good working order and calibrated before use.
– Processing human samples for clinical toxicology testing.
– Identifying problems that may adversely affect test performance or reporting of test results and either correct the problem or notify the appropriate supervisor.
– Adhering to CLIA requirements and safety protocols.
– Singing out Toxicology reports
Basic Preferred Profile:
-Bachelor's or Master's degree in clinical chemistry, chemistry, toxicology, or related field.
-Previous experience working autonomously in a clinical chemistry environment preferred.
– 4+ Years of Clinical LCMS experience preferred but new grads are encouraged to apply!
– 1+ years of Molecular and Hematology experience preferred
– MT(ASCP) or NRCC required
– Must meet CLIA requirements for a technical supervisor
Salary and Benefits:
-Health, vision, dental
-Additional Misc. Benefits
If you fit the above profile, we'd love to hear from you!
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 14 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.