Lighthouse Lab Services is excited to represent a laboratory in Dublin, OH that is looking for an Temp Associate Medical Technician position to add to their growing team!
The main function of an Associate Med Tech is to perform routine medical laboratory tests for the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease. A typical Associate Med Tech may work under the supervision of a Medical Technologist.
- Set up, adjust, maintain and clean medical laboratory equipment.
- Analyze the results of tests and experiments to ensure conformity to specifications, using special mechanical and electrical devices.
- Analyze, gather and record test data to issue reports that use charts, graphs and narratives. Obtain specimens, cultivating, isolating and identifying microorganisms for analysis.
- May examine cells stained with dye to locate abnormalities.
- Consult with a pathologist to determine a final diagnosis when abnormal cells are found.
- Performs quality control procedures and instrument checks.
- Maintains accurate laboratory records on procedures performed for statistics and billing.
- Meets current documentation standards and policies.
- Interacts professionally with the Laboratory General Supervisor, Lab Director, and clinical laboratory personnel.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Associates Degree in Medical Technology or vocational training preferred
- 0-2 years of experience
- Salary commensurate with education, skills, and experience
- Third Shift: 11:30p – 8:00a Monday-Friday
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has more than 18 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 844-914-0785 | lighthouselabservices.com