Lighthouse Lab Services is excited to represent a laboratory in Jacksonville, FL that is looking for a Temp Lab Technician for a 12–13-week assignment.
- Responsible for performing high-complexity testing.
- Performs quality control procedures and instrument checks.
- Drafts SOP for all procedures performed and validated and be familiar with clinical laboratory regulations.
- Maintains accurate laboratory records on procedures performed for statistics and billing.
- Meets current documentation standards and policies.
- Interacts professionally with the Laboratory General Supervisor, Lab Director, and clinical laboratory personnel.
- Participates in quality assurance and quality control programs to be developed by the laboratory director.
- Experience in DNA extraction, enzyme digestion, PCR, Gel electrophoresis, Microarray and Nucleic acid quantification is required.
- Manages and operates laboratory equipment safely and correctly.
- Associates Degree in Science
- New Grads welcome to apply
- ASCP/ABB board certified in Molecular Biology and Florida State License (eligible)
- 1+ year of experience
- First Shift
- Full Benefits
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has more than 18 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services |?844-914-0785?|?lighthouselabservices.com