Lighthouse Lab Services is representing a client near Lansing, Michigan that is looking for Temp Laboratory Technologists to join their team!
Pay Rate: $50/hr
The Role You'll Play:
- Evaluates specimen orders and enters clinical data / information into a variety of computer systems
- Identifies any missing or invalid data entry information and takes the appropriate action to correct it
- Performs technical and nontechnical procedures required to process and submit patient specimens for analysis.
- Operates automated and semi-automated equipment according to standard operating procedures
- Communicates deficiencies to appropriate personnel, including deficiencies related to specimens, paperwork, database information and equipment
- Documents information as required, including processing logs quality control and labeling of reagents.
- Prepares reagents in the department
- Routinely handles biohazardous and/or chemically hazardous material
Basic Preferred Profile:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology or related field required
- 1+ years of experience in a laboratory setting required
- Previous experience working in a Clinical Molecular lab preferred but not required
Shifts: 6am-2:30pm, 2pm-10:30pm
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has more than 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com