Lighthouse Lab Services is representing a growing lab in Houston,TX that is in need of a Territory Sales Manager to add to their team!
Responsible for all sales activities, from growing current business to targeting and securing new business and
driving new sales growth within assigned territory. Works within the sales and support teams for the achievement
of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals aligned with company vision and
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary focus is to increase revenue stream from current client accounts and proactively develop new accounts from leads generated by marketing activities.
- Develop new prospects and interacts with existing customers by phone and face to face to increase sales.
- Conduct sales presentations for clinical diagnostic services in client office as well as over the phone and web meetings.
- Follow-up on marketing activity leads to generate further customer interest and acquire new accounts.
- Participate in regular sales team meetings to review sales performance against objectives and goals.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with physicians and decision makers.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various products and services the company offers.
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4-year Degree preferably in Medical, Biology, Nutrition, or related field.
- Minimum Sales Management Experience Requirement: 3 – 5 years outside, business to business sales preferably in healthcare services.
- Must be a strong leader, have an entrepreneurial, goal oriented, outgoing, and ambitious personality, with a track record of proven sales management success.
- Must build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all team members and support departments.
- Strong emphasis as a team player/leader that thrives in a team environment and presents themselves in a polished professional manner.
- Ability to work in a changing team environment, as well as independently, with efficiency, accuracy, and professionalism.
- Strong organizational skills, must be able to multi-task, handle multiple priorities and changes in priorities with professional demeanor
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#MTP Job ID:15579