Be the driving force in starting a new Toxicology LCMS Laboratory within the United States by joining Lighthouse Lab Services and Elite Diagnostics – the country’s premier laboratory management, recruiting and consulting firm!
With decades of laboratory start-up and operational experience, we are proud of our incredible team of scientists, consultants, and industry experts. With a rewarding atmosphere built on teamwork, recognition, and growth, we love working together to provide innovative solutions and extraordinary client service.
We're looking for a Toxicology Consultant to join our growing team. As one of our Toxicology Consultants, you'll be responsible for helping with the following:
- Organizing, managing, and planning toxicology laboratory start-up projects
- Supervising the validation process
- Collaborating with our technical team to organize method development and optimization, account management, and instrument repairs
We have two headquarter locations in North Carolina, but this position can be remote in another state. You must be will to travel up to 50-70% of your time for this role.
Qualifications and Expertise:
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Engineering, Medical Technology, Clinical Laboratory Science, or related discipline required
- Master's degree considered a big plus
- At least 2 years of experience in a high-complexity toxicology laboratory working with LCMS
- Agilent LCMS experience preferred
- At least 1 year of supervisory/management experience preferred
- Experience in project management required
- PMP or comparable project management certifications considered highly desirable
- Must be able to Travel 50-70% and sometimes overnight
Your Role In Our Company:
- Oversees a team of Field Operation scientists to ensure projects are completed on time and to specifications.
- Delegates work and assignments to team members based on expertise, work experience, and time constraints.
Project Management Responsibilities:
- Leads an interdepartmental team to complete an assigned project on time, to specifications, and with accuracy and efficiency.
- Plans and executes team communication with the client, outlines the tasks involved in the project and delegates accordingly.
- Coordinate quotes and negotiation from various vendors.
- Addresses questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the project.
- Acts as a liaison between company, customers, and vendors.
- Communicates and collaborates with sales and marketing teams to provide training and information required to promote and sell new projects, programs, and systems.
- Coordinates transition of the project once they are testing to the Managed Accounts team.
- Provides support for client laboratories, including by answering telephone calls and emails from clients within a timely manner.
- Continuously acquire knowledge in new and general laboratory practices.
- Validates unique scientific methods, assays, techniques, reports, etc.
- Performs validation studies and other duties per direction to meet deadlines.
- Provide remote and onsite troubleshooting and maintenance guidance to internal team members as well as for clients.
- Proactively promote client satisfaction.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $70,000+ (based on experience)
- Mileage and hotel reimbursement
- Medical, Vision and Dental benefit offerings
- Paid Time Off (vacation and sick days)
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Company sponsored events, socials, snacks + more
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#WB Job # 11979