Toxicology Sales Representative
Miami, FL · Job ID: 7322 · · Industry: Laboratory Sales Representative
Toxicology Sales Professional
Toxicology Sales Professional
LifeBrite Laboratories is a national reference laboratory focused on toxicology drug testing headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We are a CLIA/COLA certified laboratory with the authority to operate in all 50 states. Learn about our company's quality-driven services at www.lifebritelabs.com.
LifeBrite Laboratories is searching for highly motivated and successful sales professionals nationwide. We are looking for individuals with a proven track record in toxicology sales and a desire to build strong business in a given territory. This person will be responsible for all sales activities starting with lead generation through successful account management. This position requires a top performer who will lead the given territory to attain strong market penetration. Must be a self-starter driven to succeed.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
– Prospecting, negotiating, collaborating and closing for the business
– Create and manage a results oriented pipeline
– Travel to and perform business presentations with existing and new clients
– In-service key personnel on sample/requisition requirements and process
– Develop and implement an actionable business plan
– Inform upper management of progress, challenges and opportunities with weekly reports
– Develop solutions to overcome challenges and maximize business opportunities
– Monitor competition, market trends and develop business network participating in professional marketing events
– The ability to bring on new accounts and maintain current accounts
This is a full time position, remotely based. This position will require occasional overnight travel, some weekend and night activities.
Compensation will be a combination of a generous base salary and competitive sales commission. The following perks will also be available to all Sales Representatives:
– Access to medical, dental and vision benefits
– Car allowance and mileage reimbursement
– Cell phone allowance
– Airfare, meals and additional travel expenses will be covered
– 2+ years of laboratory sales experience required
– Proven track record of success in sales required. Top 5-10% of earners desired.
– Previous toxicology sales experience or existing book of business and relationships with Physicians in the pain management, drug rehabilitation and/or psychiatric industry required
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 14 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#13579 Job ID: 7322