Are you experienced in the veterinary diagnostic lab setting and looking to make an impact with a quickly growing lab network poised to take on some of the biggest names of the industry? Are you tired of lack of mobility in your current role, and looking to make a change where you will be entrusted as an essential partner in business success?
Lighthouse Lab Services is representing a client that is currently recruiting for a Vice President of Veterinary Laboratory Operations to provide leadership, communications and support for all operational activities of the company labs, including the main laboratory location in Tampa, FL as well as several other locations around the United States. This is an ideal role for an expert in veterinary diagnostic testing with strong organizational and management skills as well as a hunger to grow with an industry upstart. Specific responsibilities of the role may include but will not be limited to:
- Providing direct and indirect supervision and oversight of all day-to-day operations, including laboratory staffing, equipment, facilities, and materials.
- Working hand in hand with established core leadership groups to drive common goals and project completion
- Operating, troubleshooting, and supervising the use of all clinical laboratory equipment.
- Traveling up to 75% of the time to various labs across the country to ensure that operations are smooth from site to site.
If these responsibilities are appealing to you, and you fit the below preferred profile, we would love to hear from you!
Basic Preferred Profile:
- 10+ years of experience in laboratory testing and operations
- 5 years of management experience preferred
- Prior veterinary experience preferred but not required. Human clinical testing experience can be accepted in lieu of veterinary experience.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's degree required
- MT(ASCP) or similar preferred but not required
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary of $100k-$120k based on experience
- Relocation assistance provided if applicable
- Full benefits
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
#JY Job ID 10852