Hit the Road with Lighthouse!
Are you ready to see the world? If you have clinical laboratory experience, we have the ticket for your next adventure. We staff clinical laboratories and hospitals with high-quality clinical lab professionals – that’s where you come in! We are searching for candidates who are ready for a change of scenery. Enjoy the freedom of travel, while earning a great paycheck and even health benefits!
- Health insurance coverage that starts on day one of your assignment.
- $50,000 Life insurance policy 100% covered by Lighthouse.
- Professional Liability Insurance.
- Tax Advantage Plan, so you can save more money.
- An outstanding team of colleagues at Headquarters working to support your travel and assignment needs!
Clinical Lab Travel FAQs
1. WHAT QUALIFICATIONS DO I NEED?
- Competency in most or all laboratory areas as a Generalist (Chemistry, Hematology, Coagulation, Urinalysis, Immunology, Blood Bank, Microbiology) OR Histology.
- 2+ years of RECENT experience.
- ASCP Certification or equivalent.
- Willingness to work variable shifts.
2. WHEN AND HOW DO I GET PAID?
3. WHO FINDS MY HOUSING?
It depends on the assignment. Some of our Clients offer
4. HOW DO I GET TO ASSIGNMENTS AND HOW DO I GET HOME?
5. WHEN DO I FIND OUT ABOUT MY NEXT ASSIGNMENT?
Lighthouse will do its best to secure additional assignments 30 days prior to the end of your current assignment. You will always have the option to accept or refuse any assignment offered to you.
READY TO HIT THE ROAD?!
Fill out this form!
We’ll send you an introduction packet to get you started!