Lighthouse Lab Services and Elite Diagnostics have joined forces to become the country’s premier laboratory management, recruiting and consulting firm! With decades of laboratory start-up and operational experience, we are proud of our incredible team of scientists, consultants, and industry experts. With a rewarding atmosphere built on teamwork, recognition, and growth, we love working together to provide innovative solutions and extraordinary client service. We are looking for talented candidates to join our growing team, so if you’re up for a challenge, please apply below.
We are looking to add an Administrative Coordinator to our successful team. The Administrative Coordinator’s goal is to deliver quality service in sourcing, promotion of offerings through social media and marketing tools, office management, database management and ensuring agreed business processes are maintained.
Experience and Expertise
– Bachelor’s degree in HR, Communications, Marketing or relevant major
– 1+ years in office management or administration
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite
– Advanced internet search skills and strong computer software skills
The Skills You Bring
– You are a self-starter with professional communication skills (written and verbal) and customer service orientation
– The ability to work independently, yet balance a strong communication flow with peers and managers
– Demonstrated ability to take ownership of processes and successfully manage a high-volume workload
– High level of accuracy for details – methodical, meticulous, and pays attention to fine detail
– The ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive materials at all times
– Time management and the ability to prioritize and manage competing demands
– You enjoy phone conversations and social media management including posting or commenting
– Providing responsive and proactive customer service and office administration by the timely answering of phone calls, emails and filing of paperwork
– Acting as the office manager to keep office clean and functioning, ordering supplies when necessary
– Proactively developing creative tools and solutions for recurring customer requests
– Providing general administrative support and office management to all members of your team
– Under direction of the Marketing Specialist, generating newsletters, social media posts, and marketing materials.
– Performing analytics and stat tracking
Compensation and Benefits
– $14 – $16 per hour, depending on experience + bonus plan
– Medical, Vision and Dental benefit offerings
– Retirement plan
– Volunteer Time Off
– 15 days Paid Time Off (vacation and sick days)
– 8 Paid Holidays
– Company sponsored events, socials, snacks + more
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#WB Job ID #: 13172