Pathologist Recruitment Services
Board-Certified Pathologist or Ph.D. Recruiting
With a network of over 20,000 qualified High-Complexity Medical Lab Directors, we can quickly source an appropriately board-certified Pathologist or Ph.D. for your difficult-to-fill position.
Our best-in-class recruiting services cost at or below the industry standard and we offer a 90-day replacement guarantee on every Pathologist and Medical Director we place. Our processes are fast and efficient, so we will find the right board-certified pathologist for your lab as quickly as possible.
Most Common Board Certifications for Our Pathologists & Medical Directors:
- Anatomic Pathology – American Board of Pathology
- Clinical Pathology – American Board of Pathology
- Molecular Genetic Pathology – American Board of Pathology
- ABB – American Board of Bioanalysis
- ABB public health microbiology certification
- ABCC – American Board of Clinical Chemistry
- ABFT – American Board of Forensic Toxicology (limited to individuals with a doctoral degree with Fellow status)
- ABMGG – American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics (formerly known as American Board of Medical Genetics (ABMG))
- ABMLI – American Board of Medical Laboratory Immunology
- ABMM – American Board of Medical Microbiology
- ACHI -American College of Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics (formerly known as American Board of Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics (ABHI))
- NRCC – National Registry of Certified Chemists
The decrease in qualified Pathologist in the U.S. over the last few years.
How often we have been able to submit a qualified Pathologist within 1 week of receiving a difficult search.
Are you a Lab Director or Pathologist interested in new work opportunities?
Our Recruiting Process:
We get to know our clients and why their lab is a great place to work so that we can convey this information to potential candidates.
Once we are familiar with our clients and their vacant positions, we utilize our industry knowledge to find and vet the best pool of potential candidates.
To ensure a seamless hiring process, we aid in interview coordination and give honest/transparent feedback to both parties.
Offer + Acceptance
Account managers are dedicated to providing guidance throughout the process.
Why Our Recruiting Services?
We only specialize in the lab industry, which allows us to deliver the highest quality candidates for your personnel needs. From bench staff to management-level positions, we always deliver the most qualified and reliable candidates. Because of our knowledge and track record, we are able to offer contingent recruiting services and a satisfaction guarantee. If you are searching for a recruiting firm that has extensive knowledge of the industry and produces results quickly, look no further than LLS.
Our team works to find you qualified candidates and you don’t pay us unless you hire them. Reach out to LLS to see how our process works for yourself. We encourage you to engage our PhD recruiting services, risk-free.
The cornerstone of our ability to place Pathologist and Ph.D. level positions is our extensive proprietary network of over 5,000 qualified Medical Lab Directors. With our reach, we are sure to find the best certified pathologist for your lab quickly and efficiently.