Temp/Traveler Lab Staffing
Hit The Road With Us!
Enjoy the freedom of travel, while earning a great paycheck and health benefits!
Temporary Work Opportunities
We have opportunities from coast-to-coast in fast-growing labs that need talented scientists like you. We are solely focused on the laboratory industry, which enables us to make your success our priority by placing you in the lab that is right for you and your career goals.
We have both Local and Travel placement opportunities:
Local positions are those that are located within 40 miles of your current location or residence. Sometimes you are in a stage of life when you can’t travel or commit to a long-term job and a local gig just makes sense.
Ready to see the country? Our travel roles provide you the opportunity to get a change of scenery and spend 10 to 13 weeks (or more) in labs from Maine to Hawaii. Plus, we pay for all housing, food, and incidentals.
Why to Work as a Medical Traveler?
The industry is changing, you now get the freedom to choose what assignments you take and where. You’re in charge of your traveling career and your own personal life experience. Enjoy the freedom of travel!
Traveling is resume building. Being a medical traveler allows you to experience a variety of on-the-job opportunities. Gain valuable technical skills from various lab settings. Become proficient on multiple instruments.
Travelers earn more annually than the industry standard for their profession considering compensation perks of free lodging, food and incidentals, and reimbursement of travel costs. It’s a great way to travel, grow your career, and your bank account.
Some Travel employment firms treat you like a number. We treat you like the professional you are and as an important member of our Lighthouse family. You will work with a dedicated team of recruiters who support your needs from your first search through every assignment.
- An outstanding team of colleagues at Headquarters working to support your travel and assignment needs!
- Earn more and obtain more diverse experience than working a traditional 9-5 job.
- Health insurance coverage that starts on day one of your assignment.
- $50,000 Life insurance policy 100% covered by Lighthouse.
- 401(k) + up to 4% company match.
- Paid vacation and sick days + paid holidays.
Clinical Lab Travel FAQs
1. WHAT QUALIFICATIONS DO I NEED?
We are looking for Candidates with the following minimum qualifications:
- Competency in most or all laboratory areas as a Generalist (Molecular, Chemistry, Hematology, Coagulation, Urinalysis, Immunology, Blood Bank, Microbiology) OR Histology.
- 2+ years of RECENT experience.
- ASCP Certification or equivalent.
- Willingness to work variable shifts.
2. WHEN AND HOW DO I GET PAID?
Our company offers direct deposit, so there is no need to find a bank while on assignment. Payroll is paid bi-weekly.
3. WHO FINDS MY HOUSING?
It depends on the assignment. Some of our Clients offer housing, while others do not. We will work with each candidate to find the right housing for that assignment.