Temp/Traveler Lab Staffing
Hit The Road With Us!
Enjoy the freedom of travel, while earning a great paycheck and health benefits!
Temporary Work Opportunities
We have opportunities from coast-to-coast in fast-growing labs that need talented scientists like you. We are solely focused on the laboratory industry, which enables us to make your success our priority by placing you in the lab that is right for you and your career goals.
We have both Local and Travel placement opportunities:
Local positions are those that are located within 50 miles of your current location or residence. Sometimes you are in a stage of life when you can’t travel or commit to a long-term job and a local gig just makes sense.
Ready to see the country? Our travel roles provide you the opportunity to get a change of scenery and spend 6 to 13 weeks in labs from Maine to Hawaii. Plus, earn tax-free per diem along the way.
Why to Work as a Medical Traveler?
The industry is changing, you now get the freedom to choose what assignments you take and where. You’re in charge of your traveling career and your own personal life experience. Enjoy the freedom of travel!
Traveling is resume building. Being a medical traveler allows you to experience a variety of on-the-job opportunities. Gain valuable technical skills from various lab settings. Become proficient on multiple instruments.
Travel and get paid to do it! A traveler earns more annually for similar roles when considering compensation perks such as reimbursable travel costs, non-taxable lodging, and non-taxable per-diems.
Some travel employment firms treat you like a number. Lighthouse treats you like a professional. You will work with a single recruiter who is your point of contact from your first search through every assignment.
- An outstanding team of colleagues at Headquarters working to support your travel and assignment needs!
- Earn more and obtain more diverse experience than working a traditional 9-5 job.
- Health insurance coverage that starts on day one of your assignment.
- $50,000 Life insurance policy 100% covered by Lighthouse.
- Tax Advantage Plan, so you can save more money.
- Professional Liability Insurance.
Clinical Lab Travel FAQs
1. WHAT QUALIFICATIONS DO I NEED?
- Competency in most or all laboratory areas as a Generalist (Chemistry, Hematology, Coagulation, Urinalysis, Immunology, Blood Bank, Microbiology) OR Histology.
- 2+ years of RECENT experience.
- ASCP Certification or equivalent.
- Willingness to work variable shifts.