Lighthouse Lab Services has a Blood Bank Specialist position available outside of Centerville, GA. This position is day shift (woot) with the primary responsibility of training and competency evaluation of the employees in the Blood Bank Department. No bench testing required!! Hours are 8:00a-4:30p
– Responsible for regulatory compliance to all laboratory accreditation agencies such as GDCH, CAP, CLIA, AABB, FDA and TJC.
– Interfaces with lab manager to implement and monitor all internal and external complaints.
– Must demonstrate sound judgment and rounded knowledge for the interpretation, clinical significance and theory of testing.
– Participates in the testing protocols of the laboratory section on a daily basis with the performance of routine and non-routine analytical tasks, the correlation of test results with the appropriate patient indices, the solution of technical and analytical problems and the transfer of this knowledge to students and new employees.
– Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technologist
– SBB certification
– 3+ years of clinical laboratory experience
– Competitive Base Salary
– Health, Vision, Dental
-PTO and Sick days
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 15 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.