Attention New Orleans! Lighthouse Lab Services is looking for a Technical Supervisor that is well-versed in blood bank/stem cell to join a large healthcare system based in the area. This system spans several states and served almost a million patients last year — making it one of the most rewarding places to work if you’re invested in patient care. If you’re looking for the opportunity to grow your career — and be minutes away from the Mississippi River and Lake Pontchartrain — then you’ve found it!
Shift: M-F 8 AM to 5 PM, and on-call as needed
What You’ll Be Doing:
– Coordinating daily operations.
– Supervising, training, and developing laboratory personnel.
– Overseeing performance improvement and quality control programs.
– Performing and interpreting routine and specialized laboratory testing independently.
Who You Are:
– 3+ years of experience in blood banking required
– Previous supervisor experience preferred but not required
– Qualification as a Technical Supervisor required
– Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology, Clinical Laboratory Sciences, or related life science
– ASCP certification as a Medical Technologist (MT/MLS)
– LA Clinical Laboratory Personnel license or eligibility (Generalist or Specialist)
Compensation and Benefits:
– $53-86k, depending on experience
– Medical, vision, and dental insurance, FSA/HSA, 401k with match
– Paid time off and 8 paid holidays
– Tuition assistance and student loan relief
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has more than 18 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 844-974-1929 | lighthouselabservices.com
#KW Job ID: 15823