Lighthouse Lab Services and Elite Diagnostics have joined forces to become the country's premier laboratory management, recruiting and consulting firm! With decades of laboratory start-up and operational experience, we're proud of our incredible team of scientists, consultants, and industry experts. In a rewarding atmosphere built on character, collaboration, and growth, we work together to provide innovative solutions and extraordinary client service. We're looking for talented candidates to join our growing team. If you're up for a challenge, please apply below.
As the Business Development Manager, you'll establish a network of clients, prospects, lead sources, and industry connections who will keep you in the know on new developments and opportunities. Through your continued relationships, you will drive the company’s growth while developing your own personal growth.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ll teach you everything you need to know about our company and our industry. You bring the hunger and the dedication to climb the learning curve. Your ability to learn will dictate how fast you can enjoy real success. Your knowledge and expertise will give you credibility to be an effective salesperson for our organization.
- With uncapped commissions on top of a competitive base salary, we’ll give you the incentives to meet and exceed your sales goals. If you’ve got the drive, we’ve got the opportunity. We want you to bring fresh ideas and energy to the role.
- Once you’ve learned the industry and business, you’ll be tasked with establishing a network of clients, prospects, lead sources, and industry connections who will keep you in the know on new developments and opportunities. We’ll help you make introductions, but you’ll be expected to establish real relationships that drive both your and the company’s growth.
- We’ll mentor you on negotiation skills and how to create sustainable client partnerships that are lasting and profitable. We’ll expect you to show the determination and creativity to execute on our company’s strategies effectively and ethically.
- It will be critical for you to balance your internal reporting requirements with being readily accessible to clients and prospects. One of the biggest challenges you’ll face is the best way to spend your time while staying connected.
If you’re looking for a challenge with tremendous growth potential, submit your application today and get ready to join a fast, fun team.
What We'd Like To See From You:
- A strong personal system of values and ethics
- The ability to perform light travel
- Be Humble, Hungry, and Smart
Your Role at Lighthouse:
- Generating a network of referral sources to create sustainable lead development, through cold calling, business-to-business selling and other methods
- Cultivating relationships with existing customers, investors and partners through consistent follow up, reliable communication and frequent updates on product developments
- Persuasively educating and informing customers of the company’s product lines and their specifications, through sales pitches, product reports and other data visuals
- Participating in team meetings and attending conference calls between our technical staff and potential customers
- Periodically compiling and composing reports detailing performance of current developments as well as projected success of new development opportunities
- Associate degree or higher highly preferred; a focus in sales, marketing or business considered a big plus
- At least 1 year of demonstrated success in sales or marketing highly preferred
- Knowledge of the clinical laboratory industry is a plus
- Experience generating new business and managing a sales pipeline is a YUGE plus
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commissions
- Bonus plan based on company and personal performance
- Medical, Vision and Dental Benefit offerings
- 15 days Paid Time Off (vacation and sick days)
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Simple IRA retirement plan: We will match 100% of your contributions up to 3% of annual salary
- Company-provided short and long-term disability insurance
- Life Insurance + AD&D
- Paid Professional Development Time & budget
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Company sponsored events, socials, snacks + more
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#WB Job ID: 11700