Chemistry MT/MLS / LC-MS Operator
Fort Collins, CO · Job ID: 9634 · · Industry: Toxicology
Lighthouse Lab Services is representing a laboratory that is looking for Chemistry Technician for their day shift! This is an ideal opportunity if you would like to take your career to the next level with the ability to learn LCMS confirmation testing. If this sounds like you then we have the ideal position for you.
As a Technician you would be responsible for Testing Personnel as defined by CLIA. Additionally, you will be responsible for initial screening and the operation of the LCMS Instrument (Agilent 6460, 6420).
Job duties include but are not limited to:
– Performs routine and high complexity laboratory tests and procedures on blood and other body fluids, according to laboratory policies.
– Prepares samples and reagents for testing according to laboratory policies.
– Performs routine maintenance on equipment and quality control for all reagents.
– Keeps accurate records of quality control, maintenance, and workload data according to laboratory policies.
– Performs clerical and support services as needed, such as answering the telephone, calling STATS and alert values to the appropriate department or clinician, disposing of contaminated specimens, control of inventory, etc.
Basic Preferred Profile:
– Strong experience chemistry testing
-1 year experience with Agilent LCMS instrumentation preferred
-Experience with Indiko analyzer
– Associates degree or bachelors degree in medical technology or related field
– MT/MLT(ASCP) or equivalent national certification pereferred
– 2+ years bench experience in a high-complexity testing environment.
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 14 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#BK Job ID# 9634