The Microbiology Supervisor is responsible for all elements and operational activities of the clinical laboratory from reports, technical, and testing and reporting for all entities, as well as ensuring the satisfaction of our clients in the patient service centers by delivering clients high quality laboratory services and directing/managing operations in a manner that facilitates/supports sales in the area.
- Experience with management of staff, preferably in a laboratory setting.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage work load, delegate, coordinate and empower others; effective meeting facilitator.
- Lead and direct operations; project and risk management; reporting.
- Problem solving; pro-active planning; metric development.
- Focused, accurate and detail oriented.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products, as well as use of multiple data bases.
- For MLT, Associates degree in clinical lab science or related.
- For MT, Bachelors degree in clinical lab science or related
- MT or MLT certification (ASCP or NCA preferred)
- Base salary of 60-90K (based on title and experience)
- Relocation on a case-by-case basis
- Health Insurance
- Retirement with company match
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#DS Job ID: 11705