Lighthouse Lab Services is currently seeking a Clinical Laboratory Scientist for a growing clinical laboratory near Lowell, MA. This lab is at the forefront of revolutionary therapeutic technologies and is helping researchers advance the science of precision medicine. If you are looking to grow in your laboratory career with an excellent company, please READ ON!
Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Perform specimen handling, processing, testing and result reporting according to the laboratory’s standard operating procedures
- Apply your laboratory skills and experience to generate high quality data in support of a diversity of projects, which will include testing and analysis of clinical samples using commercial kits
- Perform and document appropriate quality control, instrument preventative maintenance and function checks
- Follow the laboratory’s safety protocols in adherence to all applicable regulatory requirements
- Maintain confidentiality of all patient information in accordance with HIPAA
- If needed, participate in government or regulatory agency inspections
- Perform other duties as directed by manager
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Have earned a Bachelor's degree in medical laboratory science from an accredited college or university OR a Bachelor's degree in one of the chemical, physical, or biological sciences and at least
- 1-3 years of relevant full-time laboratory experience
- Hands on experience running ELISA, as well as experience generating, analyzing, and reviewing data from those assays
Salary, Shift, & Benefits
- DAY shift position Monday – Friday
- Competitive pay (based on experience)
- 5% annual bonus
- Full benefits: Health, Vision and Dental
- Paid time off for personal and sick time
- Paid holidays
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#CC Job #14063