Lighthouse Lab Services currently seeking a Core Lab Supervisor for a reference laboratory near Peoria, IL. The Core Lab Supervisor will provide first-line supervision and management over the technical and operational staff in the laboratory area. The Supervisor will be responsible for the smooth operation of testing activities from an administrative standpoint, but will also need to be willing to roll up their sleeves and participate in bench testing as necessary. For this reason, we are looking for a true team player with the flexibility to excel both on and off the bench.
Shift; 2nd 3p-11:30p with rotating weekends and holidays
The specific job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Provides personnel and staffing oversight for a limited area of the lab
– Supervises staff technical and professional performance
– Maintains a positive and professional work environment
– Investigates, documents, and resolves problems and complaints
– Provides backup support for the Laboratory Manager
– Performs laboratory test procedures
– Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology or related life science
– 6+ years of cytology experience in a clinical laboratory setting
– Prior leadership or supervisory experience highly preferred
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com