Lighthouse Lab Services is the leading provider of laboratory personnel. Currently, we are working with a laboratory near Denver, CO, that is looking for a Cytotechnologist to join their team for laboratory testing. This is a Monday through Friday position from 9:00AM- 5:30PM. The Cytotechnologist will perform testing and assist with the day-to-day operations of the lab.
Are you a certified Cytotechnologist? Are you in school pursuing a Cytotechnologist degree/certification? If so, we want to speak with you about exciting opportunities to join our team as a full-time Cytotechnologist. This will be a fast paced, customer focused, and challenging environment.
Includes $5,000 sign on bonus.
• Screen and evaluate any gynecologic and non-gynecologic specimens sent to the laboratory for the determination of possible malignant or related abnormal conditions
• Screening of all liquid based cytology, both manual and imaged, as well as conventional slides
• Perform microscopic evaluation of cytological specimens following laboratory procedures and workload policies
• Ensure proper documentation of workload recording, including screening and non-screening activities as required by CLIA and laboratory guidelines
• Maintain absolute integrity in the accurate performance and reporting of results
• Meet slide screening requirements as per standard operating procedure
• Finalize testing results into the computer in an accurate and timely manner
• Provide backup for cytology processing and other tasks as needed
• Comply with all safety, infection control and HIPAA policies
• Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited college/university
• Successful competition of an accredited Cytology program
• ASCP Cytotechnologist (CT) Certification is required
• Prior experience working in Cytology is preferred
• Thin Prep certification is a plus
• Must pass slide screening requirements and annual CAP proficiency test
• Demonstrated understanding of Cyto preparation techniques
• Automated and non-automated testing experience is preferred
• Familiarity with laboratory information systems (LIS)
• Ability to work independently or within a team
• Highly organized and strong attention to detail
• Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
• Must be able to pass a standardized color vision screen
-Medical, Dental, and Vision
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 18 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities.
If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 844-974-1929 | lighthouselabservices.com
#BW Job ID #15383