Lighthouse Lab Services and Elite Diagnostics have joined forces to become the country’s premier laboratory management, recruiting and consulting firm! With decades of laboratory start-up and operational experience, we are proud of our incredible team of scientists, consultants, and industry experts. With a rewarding atmosphere built on teamwork, recognition, and growth, we love working together to provide innovative solutions and extraordinary client service.
We are looking for a Field Service Engineer, who specializes primarily in Agilent LCMS to fix and troubleshoot the instrumentation in our Client's laboratories that we manage. Work remotely from home and travel nationwide while offering technical methodology, quality control, validations, and instrument troubleshooting.
This role can lead to a management position to help our Technical Team move into the future.
If you are an Agilent Application Specialist (focusing on method development), an Agilent Non-Application Specialist (focusing on the LCMS hardware), or both – we would love to hear from you!
Experience and Expertise
- B.S. in Chemistry, Engineering, Medical Technology, Clinical Laboratory Science, or related discipline
- M.S. or PhD preferred
- 2+ years of LCMS method development, service, and maintenance experience, and/or
- 2+ years of Agilent LCMS troubleshooting & maintenance experience
- Project management and people management experience a big plus!
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time as needed
Compensation and Benefits
- Remote work and travel nation-wide
- Competitive salary based on expertise & responsibilities
- Mileage and hotel reimbursement
- Medical, Vision and Dental benefit offerings
- Paid Time Off (vacation and sick days)
- 8 Paid Holidays
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#WB Job # 12022