Histotechnician / Histotechnologist
Atlanta, GA · Job ID: 9877 · · Industry: Histology
Atlanta! What a delightful place, right?! Who doesn't want to move to Atlanta? It is LITERALLY one of the best places on earth. It's got some gosh darn great places to eat and places to explore. Like the largest freestanding indoor escalator in the world (Don't quote me on that).
Why move to Atlanta? Because you've been looking to bring your histology skill set to an awesome pathology lab with opportunities to grow. Because you're tired of your current Histotechnician role and you want a change of pace and scenery. Lighthouse Lab Services can help you there.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to perform all of the typical functions of a Histotechnician or Histotechnologist on the night shift.
There is currently 1 opening as of 2/11/2019:
– Nights: Hours to be determined
Duties include but are not limited to:
– preparing tissue samples for routine microscopic analysis
– maintaining and operating laboratory equipment according to manufacturer standards and SOPs
– demonstrating knowledge of quality, safety, and compliance programs
– investigates, documents communicates and resolves needs, problems, or complaints
– performs histology-specific support / clinical activities
– performing IHC and special staining
Not only this, but you will have the opportunity to live in one of the most desirable areas of the country. Atlanta offers great scenery, education, outdoor activities, and cultural sites sure to please just about anyone. With a great benefits package to boot, we don't expect this vacancy to last long! If this sounds appealing and you resemble the below profile, we'd love to hear from you.
Basic Preferred Profile:
– Associates degree or equivalent in biological science or similar preferred
– 5+ years of prior Histology experience highly preferred
– Prior dermatology experience a major plus
– HT(ASCP) or HTL(ASCP) certification required
Salary and Benefits:
– Competitive base salary based on experience
– Full benefits package
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 14 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
Job # 9877