Lighthouse Lab Services is the foremost consulting and recruiting company for medical laboratory professionals in the US, and we’re looking for an additional HR Coordinator to join our team!
The HR Coordinator supports our talent acquisition efforts and programs for our internal hires and Lighthouse-managed laboratories. Working alongside the Chief People Officer, this person promotes and implements people values by helping our team grow and thrive; quickly answering team members' inquiries, and implementation of policies, procedures and programs.
– Support and foster a culture of engagement and high performance
– Assist implementing all people initiatives and practices including recruitment, talent development, performance management, employee relations and retention, benefits administration, policy compliance, etc
– Coordinate programs to maintain positive employee relations and to build relationships internally
– Assist with new hire screening, onboarding and orientation programs
– Support HR transactions such as promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations
– Build and maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
– Must demonstrate enthusiasm, a sense of urgency, attention to detail, commitment and follow-through while maintaining confidentiality and meeting deadlines
– Knowledge of the general principles and practices of human resource management and employment law is preferred
– Ability to apply independent judgment in making decisions and resolving problems with limited supervision
– Ability to interpret, explain, and enforce established personnel policies and procedures
– Strong written and verbal communication skills with all staff levels and backgrounds
Education and Experience:
– BS/BA degree in Human Resources, Communications or related field, or equivalent experience
– Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite/ Microsoft 365
Why Join Us?
Lighthouse Lab Services' mission is to make quality lab testing more accessible. Whether that's COVID-19 testing, infectious disease testing, or any of the other many types of lab testing out there, we want to help more people have access to the care they need. We have offices in Charlotte and Holly Springs, NC, but this role could possibly be remote for the right person, particularly during this season.
We're an employee-first, values-driven company that strives to engage its community in a service-oriented manner by donating a percentage of profit and employee time to charitable organizations. Employees feel appreciated by leadership, and we have a highly collaborative and friendly environment.
Lighthouse Will Offer You
– Compensation based on experience with additional bonus opportunities based on company and personal performance
– Attainable Advancement Opportunities
– Medical, Vision and Dental Benefit offerings
– 15 days of Paid Time Off (vacation and sick days)
– 8 Paid Holidays
– 2 Volunteer Time Off days
– 401(k) retirement plan: Company will match up to 4% based on participant contribution
– Company laptop will be provided
– Office events, impeccable company culture, and more!
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#WB Job ID: 12797