Lighthouse Lab Services is currently looking for a Lab Coordinator to oversee a hospital system located in Orlando, FL!
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- 3 years analytical, technical experience in Clinical Laboratory Setting
- Licensed by State of Florida at Clinical Laboratory Technologist level in appropriate specialties (Chemistry, Hematology, Serology, Microbiology, Immunohematology/Blood Banking, and/or Molecular Pathology) for the department or campus assignment
- A high degree of theoretical and practical knowledge and expertise in licensed specialty(ies).
- Technical skills and aptitudes related to the laboratory testing, procedures and processes performed in department or work area assigned.
- Ability to read text and numbers in English, and comprehend, measure, reason, match, and problem solve.
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology, Clinical Laboratory Science, Medical Laboratory Science or an equivalent term OR 4 years post-secondary education with a concentration in the aforementioned subject matters, Chemical Science or Biologic Science or Healthcare-related field
- 1-2 years’ experience in a supervisory or managerial role in a Clinical Laboratory
- Nationally certified as Medical Laboratory Scientist/Technologist, or equivalent term
- Licensed by State of Florida as Clinical Laboratory Supervisor level in assigned department specialties, or all 6 areas (Chemistry, Hematology, Serology, Microbiology, Immunohematology/Blood Banking, Molecular Pathology).
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 18 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 844-334-1658 | lighthouselabservices.com
#CP JOB ID:15817