Lighthouse Lab Services has partnered with a premier Molecular Diagnostics/Research laboratory in need of a lab operations manager. This is a new position that's primary responsibility will be managing employees and ensuring operating standards are being met. Previous experience with solid tumor marking is a huge plus. This lab uses the following equipment; Promega Maxwell Extraction, heavy into automation, hamilton, 4 hologic panthers with fusion, quant studio 12k, two ion torrent S5's, and they just got a novaseq 2000.
Soft skills will be very important in this role, ensuring clear and proper communication, taking corrective measures, and establishing a good company culture will be very important in addition to the technical management piece.
– Manager day to day operations
– Take corrective action among staff
– Handle all performance reviews, hiring, firing, enforcing the schedule and establishing a positive company culture.
– Ensure compliance with CLIA and other regulatory agencies
– Monitor TAT's and provide technical expertise on solid tumor marking, biopsies, and other molecular virology tests.
– Licensed as a Supervisor in Molecular Genetics in the state of FL.
– Master's degree in Genetics
– Previous experience with solid tumor marking is a huge plus.
– 2+ years of experience as a lab operations manager in a genetics laboratory
– Good communication skills
Benefits and Salary;
-75k-100k (depends on experience)
– Health, Vision, Dental
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#KW Job ID #12341