Laboratory Chief Executive Officer / CEO
Pinehurst, NC · Job ID: 9742 · · Industry: Laboratory Management
Lighthouse Lab Services is currently seeking an experienced clinical laboratory executive to run a small clinical reference laboratory with enormous potential. This lab, located in Pinehurst, North Carolina, offers prospective candidates the opportunity to take over a lab with a significant existing book of business, and a technical back-end that is ready to ramp up testing volume immediately.
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing and growing a sales team composed of independent distributors and W-2 sales reps in order to focus on developing new sales pipelines with the goal of rapidly increasing clinical sample volume. The ideal candidate in this role is an experienced laboratory executive or director with prior significance managing a salesforce and technical staff that is targeting both small clinic and hospital settings. The ability to manage a laboratory team and grow a sales pipeline is essential, but so is the ability to oversee and set strategy for laboratory business development as a whole.
Other responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Bring field sales experience to all discussions and decisions that the company makes regarding its technology and business operations, optimizing the value of the company and its products and services.
- Develop a comprehensive sales plan that outlines a strategy for meeting sales goals and aligns with product and business goals.
- Implement core components of the marketing strategy and tactical plan in order to drive growth and meet our business objectives.
- Leverage relevant sales channels to maintain consistent lead generation.
- Coordinate proper company resources to ensure efficient sales progress.
- Roll up your sleeves and get stuff done!
In exchange for your hard work and expertise, you will be rewarded with an ample base salary and great variable compensation incentives that will represent an impressive overall compensation package with benefits. This position also affords you the opportunity to work in one of the most serene and well-known golf destinations in the world. If this sounds appealing to you, and you fit the below-preferred profile, we’d love to hear from you:
Basic Preferred Profile:
- 5-10 years of laboratory sales and administrative experience. Experience in toxicology and blood chemistry highly preferred.
- Previous experience acting as CEO preferred
- Proven leadership and decision-making ability.
- A winning attitude and a desire to work towards building a burgeoning lab
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 14 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
#BK Job ID: 9742