Lighthouse Lab Services is the USA's premier laboratory consulting, management, and recruiting company. With decades of laboratory start-up and operational experience, we've cultivated a collaborative team of scientists, consultants, and industry experts. We enjoy a rewarding atmosphere built on teamwork, recognition, and growth. This atmosphere enables us to provide innovative solutions and extraordinary client service to fulfill our mission of making laboratory testing more accessible.
We are looking for a Laboratory Informatics Specialist that primarily coordinates and maintains the scope and performance of Beacon LIS laboratory information system (“LIS”). Working independently with minimal supervision, this role works closely with the LIS Administrator to ensure proper operations of the LIS.
This position will be REMOTE.
Snapshot / What You'll Do:
The Client Relations Specialist will be responsible for assisting nearly 50 managed labs comprised of toxicology and molecular diagnostics. Serve as a project manager by helping with ongoing client support. You will field questions and route them to appropriate channels and management within Lighthouse.
– Positive and outgoing attitude, customer service focus
– Associate/Bachelor of Science degree in medical technology or related science equivalent preferred.
– Desired two (2) years of experience utilizing Laboratory Information Systems (LIS).
– Strong ability to work with teams of individuals with diverse backgrounds and provide education/training towards a common objective.
– Ability to help build out, create, and manage the LIS
– Knowledge of laboratory information systems
– Excellent writing and typing skills
Salary and Benefits:
– Full-time position ($15.00-$16.00 per hour)
(Ideally able to over hours until 8:00 pm)
– Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefit offerings
– 15 days Paid Time Off (vacation and sick days)
– After 3 years at the company, you'll accrue an addition PTO day yearly
– 8 Paid Holidays
– 401(k) retirement plan: We will match 100% of your contributions up to 3% of annual salary, then 50% of your contributions for the next 2% (up to 5% of your salary)
– Company-provided short and long-term disability insurance
– Life Insurance + AD&D
– Paid Volunteer Time Off
– Partially Paid Medical Leave / Paid Parental Leave
– Company sponsored events, socials, snacks + more
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has more than 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#SS Job ID# 13431