Lighthouse Lab Services is the leading provider of clinical lab scientists in the country. We are currently looking for a Laboratory Manager to join a growing molecular diagnostic lab near Mobile, Alabama.
This position will be responsible for performance reviews, hiring and firing, scheduling employees, ordering supplies and occasionally bench testing if needed.
– Ensuring compliance with regulatory agencies such as CLIA and COlA
– Troubleshooting Molecular instrumentation
– Manages multiple departments within the company
– Manage day to day operations including staffing, budgeting, laboratory finances, training of new employees, etc.
– Establishes both short and long-term goals for the Clinical Laboratory Department and prepares corresponding strategic and annual financial plans, ensuring budget variances are within acceptable limits.
– Establishes capital equipment budgets for laboratory equipment.
– Ensures quick turn around times
Preferred Candidate Profile:
– MB(ASCP) certified
– Experience with Quant Studio 12k
Salary and Benefits:
– 80-100K (depending on experience)
– Health, Vision, Dental
– PTO and Holidays
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has more than 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#CC Job ID: 11764