Milford, DE · Job ID: 9199 · · Industry: Laboratory Management
A growing independent medical reference laboratory performing a variety of core laboratory testing is seeking a Medical Laboratory Scientist to join their team to serve as the Lab Manager. This lab will be performing diagnostic lab testing in chemistry, immunoassay, coagulation, hematology, urinalysis, and some basic molecular and microbiology testing. The ideal candidate will:
– have 3+ years of clinical laboratory testing in a majority of these areas.
– have experience working in all areas of the core lab for a clinical laboratory.
– be able to work independently and lead others.
Relocation Assistance: Case-by-case basis
– Bachelor of Science degree in Medical Technology or closely related field
– Certified as a Medical Technologist (MT/MLS) by the American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP), or equivalent
– 3+ years of generalist experience
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 14 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#13579 Job ID: 9198