Lighthouse Lab Services has partnered with an independent reference laboratory located in Brooklyn, NY. This lab is well established and is currently doing molecular and core lab testing. We are currently looking for an experienced Laboratory Manager to lead their Toxicology department.
This position will be responsible for performance reviews, hiring and firing, scheduling employees, ordering supplies, and occasionally bench testing if needed.
The Role You'll Play:
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory agencies such as CLIA and COLA
- Troubleshooting instrumentation
- Manages multiple departments within the company
- Manage day to day operations including staffing, budgeting, laboratory finances, training of new employees, etc.
- Establishes both short and long-term goals for the Clinical Laboratory Department and prepares corresponding strategic and annual financial plans, ensuring budget variances are within acceptable limits. Establishes capital equipment budgets for laboratory equipment.
- Ensures quick turn around times
- New York State license
- MLS(ASCP) certified
- 3+ years of supervisory experience over all sections of the lab
Salary and Benefits:
- Health, Vision, Dental
- PTO and Holidays
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including people with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#VT Job ID: 13428