Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a great track record of success selling in the healthcare space? Lighthouse Lab Services is representing an established and rapidly growing provider of high-complexity molecular testing services across the United States. We are currently seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented sales professional in the state of Kentucky, more specifically, Lexington. Earning potential is unlimited. If you are a team player with a strong work ethic and drive to succeed, we want to hear from you.
The primary responsibility of this position will be development and management of a designated territory in the state of Kentucky with the goal of market penetration and growth within targeted.
groups of Health Care Providers while:
– Identifying clinics that could benefit from laboratory services and expanding the current market share.
– Developing business relationships with key clinics and target customers.
– Delivering product presentations to customers in your territory outlining laboratory benefits and services.
– Achieving quarterly sales goals and maintaining expectations of the field and limited administrative duties.
– Understanding and addressing both business and scientific-oriented needs of healthcare professionals through consistent account engagement and dialogue.
– Candidate MUST currently reside in the state of Kentucky. Out of state candidates will not be considered.
– Bachelor's degree required.
– Minimum of 3 years of Laboratory Sales experience required.
– Current Clinical relationships in the market are required.
– A Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical and scientific product-related information
– Consistent track record of quantifiable/documented sales accomplishments
– Solid business acumen including excellent and persuasive business communication
– Demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise good business judgment and discretion and to analyze and address territory opportunities by building key customer relationships.
– Ability to travel and possess a valid drivers license to drive and travel to healthcare accounts
– Competitive Base Salary and Sales Compensation Structure
– Generous Paid Time Off; Company Paid Holidays
– Stipend for Medical Package
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 18 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities.
If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 844-974-1929 | lighthouselabservices.com
#BW Job ID #15363