After our 2019 merger, Lighthouse Lab Services and Elite Diagnostics became the USA's premier laboratory consulting, management, and recruiting company. With decades of laboratory start-up and operational experience, we're proud of our incredible team of scientists, consultants, and industry experts. With a rewarding atmosphere built on teamwork, recognition, and growth, we enjoy a collaborative culture that enables us to provide innovative solutions and extraordinary client service. We are looking for a Laboratory Specialist (Toxicology) to join our growing team remotely. If you're up for an incredibly rewarding challenge, we'd be honored to hear from you.
This is a remote position.
Skills and experience:
– Associates or Bachelors Degree
– LCMS exposure/hands-on training in school
– Analyzer/EIA exposure/hands-on training in school
– High-complexity LCMS testing
– Accessioning and receiving patient specimens
– Instrument troubleshooting, as needed
Salary and Benefits:
– $16 – $20/hour based on experience.
– Medical, Vision and Dental Benefit offerings
– 15 days Paid Time Off (vacation and sick days)
– After 3 years at the company, you'll accrue an addition PTO day yearly
– 8 Paid Holidays
– 401(k) retirement plan: We will match 100% of your contributions up to 3% of annual salary, then 50% of your contributions for the next 2% (up to 5% of your salary)
– Company-provided short and long-term disability insurance
– Life Insurance + AD&D
– Paid Volunteer Time Off
– Paid Medical Leave / Paid Parental Leave
– Company sponsored events, socials, snacks + more
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has more than 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#WB Job ID: 12824