As a Clinical Lab Scientist (CLS) Supervisor, you will be at the forefront of cutting-edge medical care in a fast-paced laboratory that provides transfusion services to a busy Level I trauma facility which includes oncology services, surgery programs, and other various specialty programs. You will be a key member of the laboratory leadership team, and joining a division of over 350 team members means that you will have the resources and development opportunities to make a difference in the community you live in, as well as grow your career.
If you love to apply your creative and critical thinking skills, along with your CLS clinical experience, we would love to talk with you about this great opportunity! You will lead a team of 10 FTE’s in our core lab, as well as act as a key leader for the blood bank and transfusion practices across the health system.
*We are currently offering a $10k sign-on bonus at hire for candidates meeting specialty experience requirements*
You will use your leadership and Clinical Lab Scientist (CLS) skills daily in the following ways:
- Coordinate transfusion services to ensure services are meeting established Laboratory AABB and CAP regulatory requirements.
- Lead the laboratory transfusion services department as a testing expert for the system.
- Supervise staff in the matrixed core laboratory staffing model to ensure the department meets staffing and financial goals and is operating efficiently and producing high-quality results.
- Bachelor's degree in Microbiology or Medical Technology
- CA State Clinical Laboratory Scientist License
- Preferred Specialty in Blood Bank (SBB) designation or BB certification with advanced Blood Bank experience
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has more than 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com