Are you a Hematology Technologist or Supervisor with leadership experience, interested in further growing your career? Lighthouse Lab Services is representing a fantastic company close to Long Island, NY that is looking to bring on a licensed Medical Technologist (MT/MLS) under ASCP as a Hematology Supervisor in order to supervise and oversee all technologists within the hematology testing division. The essential responsibility of this role is to provide leadership – making decisions, solving problems, and just generally being a great resource within the lab!
Some of the things you'll have an opportunity to do in this role include:
– Supervise employee and team performance, new employee orientation, and continuing education efforts.
– Ensure effective employee relations by sustaining an ethical and safe work environment.
– Perform manual and abnormal differentials
– Perform urinalysis and coagulation testing
– Bachelor's of Science required
– Must have all necessary NY state licenses/permits to qualify as a Medical Technologist
– 5+ years of laboratory experience and currently in a lead position
– Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills
Salary and Benefits:
– $90k-$100k (based on experience)
– Health, Vision, Dental
– 401k retirement plan with employer match
– Paid vacation, holidays, sick and personal time
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 14 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#CC Job ID: 10829