Lighthouse Lab Services is looking for a Laboratory Technologist with Bacteriology experience to join the Microbiology department with an excellent Union Hospital located in Brooklyn, NY.
This is a 3rd shift position working Monday- Friday 12a-8a with rotating weekends and holidays.
– The Laboratory Technologist under the direction of the Supervisor is responsible for providing the highest quality and most efficient service to the patient through the proper use of facilities, supplies, equipment, and resources.
– Observes reactions, color changes, or formation of precipitates; studies slides using microscope, or subjects treated specimens to automatic analyzing equipment.
– NYS licensed as a Medical Technologist
– ASCP certification
– Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology
– 2+ years of experience working in the Bacteriology section
– 60-80k depending on experience
– shift differential
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com