Are you interested in taking your toxicology testing career to the next level by joining a successful and growing laboratory in the Mooresville, NC area?
Lighthouse Recruiting is currently seeking an LCMS Toxicologist to join a growing Pain and Weigh Loss laboratory. This role will be responsible for performing analytical drug testing data review and analyses and operating/troubleshooting LCMS equipment.
Other job duties include but are not limited to:
- Loads and runs samples through LCMS equipment (Agilent)
- Troubleshoots instrumentation as necessary.
- Initiates any corrective action in the lab on testing data that has been reviewed and found to be incomplete or inconclusive.
- Provides detailed customer consultation for physicians and other health care professionals in regards to drug testing methods, drug metabolism and excretion.
You should apply if you have at least a Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology, Chemistry, Toxicology (or related field) and at least one year of previous clinical experience with LC-MS testing. This is an excellent opportunity to join a solid business in a great location. Not only do you get to be part of a quickly growing lab, but the compensation and benefits are also very competitive.
Basic Preferred Profile:
- Bachelor's or greater in Medical technology, chemistry, toxicology, or similar.
- 1+ year LC-MS/MS experience in a clinical setting preferred.
- Health Insurance
- Retirement savings plan
- PTO and Holidays
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital , status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
#DS Job ID#12887