Come work for a top-notch laboratory in the San Francisco Bay Area dedicated to improving the lives of cancer patients by utilizing its technology to help them find the right treatment for their own unique genetic makeup.
About the Company:
Our client is located near beautiful Palo Alto, CA and is a leading oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer through use of its blood tests and advanced analytics.
– Responsible for performing complex laboratory testing using next-gen sequencing
– Accurately perform molecular testing, using a variety of techniques including next-gen sequencing
– Carry out QC/QA activities
– Participate in reagent qualification, inventory management, procedure writing, inspection preparation, assay validation and investigation
– Perform and document routine preventive maintenance as well as any corrective actions taken when testing systems
– Assist with training of new laboratory personnel
– At times, this position may fill the role of the general supervisor if the general supervisor is off-site
– Competitive Salary (based on experience)
– Generous Health Coverage
– Meaningful, groundbreaking work
– Wellness Programs
– Catered lunches and fully stocked kitchens
– On-site fitness center
– Six Years CLIA Experience (clinical molecular lab experience preferred)
– Excellent understanding of CLIA and CAP requirements
– California License (CLS Generalist or CGMBS); CGMBS is preferred
– Prior experience working in oncology setting preferred
– Working knowledge of Next Generation Sequencing preferred
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com