Though, it might be where Voodoo was introduced, there’s nothing spooky about great lab opportunities in New Orleans.
Lighthouse Lab Services is seeking Medical Lab Technologists for a COVID-19 testing laboratory on the set of a movie production in NOLA. This opportunity promises top pay and possible opportunities to rub elbows with some famous folks. The Medical Laboratory Technologist (MT) will perform complex molecular procedures and contribute to the evaluation and implementation of cutting-edge technologies.
If you’re ready to make your own magic on this exciting project, READ ON!
Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Perform specimen handling, processing, testing and result reporting according to the laboratory’s standard operating procedures.
- Perform and document appropriate quality control, instrument preventative maintenance and function checks.
- Follow the laboratory’s procedures when the laboratory’s test systems are not within established acceptable levels of performance. Document corrective actions based on laboratory guidelines.
- Follow the laboratory’s safety protocols in adherence to all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Maintain confidentiality of all patient information in accordance with HIPAA.
- If needed, participate in government or regulatory agency inspections.
- Perform other duties as directed by manager.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Have earned a bachelor's degree in medical laboratory science from an accredited college or university OR a bachelor's degree in one of the chemical, physical, or biological sciences and at least one year of relevant full-time laboratory experience.
- Molecular Lab experience a plus.
Salary, Shift, & Benefits
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and weekend shifts available
- Top Pay
- Full benefits: Health, Vision and Dental
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#LK Job #13508